Owner and President
Office: +1 619-235-6150
Fax: +1 619-234-2740
Cathy Herrick is founding partner of San Diego Historic Properties, Inc. For over thirty years, her properties have won both state and national awards for stellar renovations. Cathy has always acquired, leased and managed her properties in-house.
- The Soroptomist International 1993 “Woman of the Year” Award
- The Foundation’s 1992 Career Achievement Award
- The Gaslamp Quarter Foundation’s 1991 Landmark
- 1989 San Diego Magazine’s ‘People to Watch’
- 1988 For her contributions to the preservation of nationally registered historic buildings in San Diego, she personally received the 1988 CCA Alonzo Horton Award
- 1986, City of San Diego listed her among three pioneers of the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. You can find these bronze plaques personally honoring Ms. Herrick at Fifth and K Streets.
- Cathy is a keynote speaker for numerous local development groups focusing on the advantages of renovating historic landmarks and on multi-family and commercial real estate.